Friday, February 9, 2018

Solo

Stay on target, 100% Armada related

The first trailer for the upcoming Han Solo movie has been released. I think it looks pretty slick, so I'm crossing my fingers!

I've heard some worries about both the director (not known for his sci-fi blockbusters, but IMO an experienced filmmaker) and the actor (doesn't LOOK enough like Harrison Ford, as if that is really what matters), but I don't really care. This Ehrenreich fellow looks more than enough like Han Solo to me... and if he can play well, then all IS well.

First the actual, longer trailer.

Official trailer

The other trailer is a shorter one, a "Super Bowl teaser". No idea what a super bowl is. Maybe it's something that can hold a lot of crisps?

A shorter teaser

So apart from being Star Wars, what has this to do with Armada? Not a whole lot, but some. We get to see a fresh-looking Millennium Falcon, some now transport-looking ships, an ISD in the clouds, and what appears to be a new kind of TIE.

Red is ominous, red is dangerous

And that's all for now folks. See you in the theater in May... oh no, I forgot: where I live everything is released 2 days before the US, so by the time YOU see it, I will already have SPOILED IT! MOHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment