Monday, June 28, 2021

Tarot-sized ship cards for Clone Wars factions

 

I just had to share some photos of these AMAZING tarot-sized ship cards I got from @petersaber over at the Armada Discord (link in sidebar). He prints these periodically, so do reach out to him if you're interested. 

I absolutely HATE the smaller ship cards (and to a lesser degree, the bigger upgrades) so I was thrilled somebody was making 'em in the old size.

Here are a few closeups so you can appreciate the quality. Look how he managed to get the new ship keywords in there as well (right under the image). Very clever.

The paper used is VERy sturdy and has a "plastic" feeling to it. No chance of tearing or getting bent. I'm guessing it can even tackle a coffee spill (not going to test that).




Got a couple of these cute alt arts as a bonus. Now I want ALL the squads in this alternate format 😅😅😅


No comments:

Post a Comment